Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Abortion Fight, Art, and Music by MGK-Invincible

ART "The Stage"-- pen and photoshop
"The Stage" This is one of the first times I experimented with the "Lighting Effects' in Photoshop. Goes well with the pic as it really looks like she is on a stage with the effects.
MGK-- Invincible music video
Why have I never heard of this guy? I assume maybe my obsession with rock music has caused me to check out different music a lot less.
 
 
 
THE ABORTION FIGHT.
 
 
I can't believe in 2012 we are still
 having the discussing whether or not women should have the right to an abortion, and the right to take contraceptives.  Or should I say, the right for contraceptives to be covered by our health insurance.  Talk about being out of touch right? Roll back to the 1950's, next we will have the great honor of having to have a man co-sign our mortgage and car loan.  Romney is doing what he does best which is flip flopping on the issue. But lets be real, one of his goals are if he is to become president, is to defund Planned Parenthood and try to overturn the Roe vs. Wade decision from 1973. As we all know, that decision made abortion legal for women. Abortion illegal, contraceptives not covered by health insurance... oh my.. imagine that... what will he think of next? Don't answer that, I don't want to know.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment