Monday, September 10, 2012

Obamacare, Mitt Romney, and Flipflopping...

 
It amazes me so much how much this man has flipflopped on Obamacare. What amazes me in the first place, was that he passed the health mandate in Massachusetts. Of course I would know, I live in Massachusetts, all of us here have to have health insurance and if we do not we get penalized during tax time. What is funny about Mitt Romney, he was so adamant about the fact of Obamacare being a tax and how he was going to repeal it. Then recently, says he would like to keep parts of it. So which is it? Below I have a two video clips, one of him saying he would repeal Obamacare if he gets elected, the other saying he would keep "parts of it".
 
 
 
 
 
And now.....
 
 
 
 
 
So I guess it is safe to say he agrees with the president?

No comments:

Post a Comment