Sunday, December 16, 2012

"Pass Me Not" Illustration RIP Sandy Hook Victims

"Pass Me Not" Illustration
 


The Sandy Hook shooting really has had an effect on me. Like everyone else, I do not understand how someone could go into an elementary school and shoot children. And like every other liberal out there, I strongly feel something should be done about our gun control laws. There are way too many shooting sprees that have been happening, it is starting to make me physically ill.  I drew this picture while after hours of watching the news regarding the Sandy Hook shooting. The title, "Pass Me Not" is basically regarding the title of a popular gospel hymn about prayer. Anyone that has been an avid church goer would know the words of this song and more than likely have heard it several times: "Pass me not O gentle savior, hear my humble cry, while on others thou art calling.. do not pass me by..."

My heart goes out to all of the victims and their families. RIP.

GOD BLESS

Pebbs


No comments:

Post a Comment