Sunday, July 29, 2012

BREAKING UP is hard to do

 This is not the nicest illustration that I have done. But I notice I keep  saying that about almost every picture so far. Obviously this picture is about a breakup. At the time when I did this illustration, I was of course going through one. It was the hardest break up so far that I had to deal with. I think the artwork not only captures the pain and frustration of what a break up entails... but also for the most part, the bitterness, and bad taste it leaves in your mouth for a while and never seems to go away for a long time. Which I assume this picture is showing the viewer how bitter I was, it just seems like these break ups get worse and worse.  Especially when you have given the relationship your all, genuinely loved the person, and maybe in some cases after giving your best that person betrays you. Whatever that may be. Don't get me wrong, I most definitely did not want to hurt him, I was just expressing myself the best way I could. I swear.


  • 71% of people say they think about their ex too much; narrowed to singles the figure goes up to 81%
  • - 76% of women and 70% of men have looked up an ex on the internet
  • Reasons Women Gave for Breaking Up
    26 percent Too many arguments and conflicts
     18 percent No chemistry
     14 percent Found a better guy
     11 percent He cheated
     11 percent He wouldn't commit
     9 percent He wasn't husband material
  •         Most breakups are announced on Mondays
  •         People like to start the summer being single



No comments:

Post a Comment