Monday, September 24, 2012

Racist Cartoon Clips

 
Bart Simpson
Family Guy characters
 
RACIST CARTOON CLIPS
 
I love cartoons I will be the first to say it. Family Guy, The Simpsons, and American Dad; I just can't get enough of them. Funny the main thing all three have in common is their relentless way of making fun of everyone from homosexuals, African Americans, the wealthy and Hispanic Americans. There is no limit to these shows which brings about most of the humor.
 
I guess that is part of what makes the shows funny right? They say things that no one dares to utter in fear of offending someone or getting beaten up. From what I see in these clips, cartoons have always had a way of pushing the envelope. Below are some cartoon clips from over a half a century go.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment